At the Blood Bank of Delmarva, the health and well-being of our employees and their families is important to us. That’s why, as part of our total rewards package, we provide comprehensive benefits that offer choice and flexibility. The following is a brief overview of our benefits offerings.
Medical & Dental Coverage
- Medical for full-time and part-time employees and their qualified dependents.
- Dental provided for full-time employees only
- Coverage begins on the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment.
Life Insurance Coverage
- BBD paid Life insurance and Long Term Disability insurance after one year of service.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with generous employer matching contribution and a Roth option.
Pre-Tax Reimbursement Accounts
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Insurance (beyond BBD provided amount)
Training & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Paid Time Off
- Generous Vacation/Personal/Sick Leave