The purpose of the Blood Bank’s Regional Boards is to increase membership and blood donations in their respective communities and promote the positive image of Blood Bank of Delmarva.
The Regional Boards function under Executive Board-approved guidelines and direction.
- Create goodwill and promote the positive image of Blood Bank of Delmarva in the respective communities.
- Increase memberships and blood donations for Blood Bank of Delmarva in the respective regions.
- Maintain an active, recognized, professional presence in the respective regions and foster increased support from influential community leaders and groups.
- Identify opportunities and target participation in activities and events that promote membership and blood donations, as well as enhance Blood Bank of Delmarva’s image.
- Provide local “grassroots” input to the Executive Board and operating staff of the Blood Bank of Delmarva.
- Develop and implement other strategies in support of the Blood Bank’s Marketing Plan.
John Ferretti – Chair
Michael Franklin – Vice-Chair
Roy A. Roper – President/CEO
Emily W. Cunningham – Secretary
Philip M. Foster – Treasurer
Catherine Bonucelli, MD – At Large
Paula Gatos – At Large
John Holloway – At Large
Suzanne Sherman, M.D. – At Large
Rita Meek, M.D. – At Large
Vasan Param – At Large