Donor Testing Lab
Flexible, reliable, customer focused
Blood Bank of Delmarva’s state-of-the-art laboratory has a reputation for quality results, a flexible test menu, commitment to excellence and outstanding customer service.
The laboratory is equipped with multiple redundant instruments, automated track system and equipment to minimize downtime and maximize rapid turnaround times.
Donor Testing Menu
VIRAL MARKER TESTING – ABBOTT PRISM
- HBc Total – Antibody to Hepatitis B Virus Core Antigen
- HBsAg – Antibody to Hepatitis B Surface Antigen
- HCV – Antibody to Hepatitis C Virus Encoded Antigen
- HTLV I & II – Antibodies to Human T-Cell Lymphotropic Virus Types I & II
- HIV 1 & 2 – Antibody to Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 & 2 (Group 0)
- Chagas – Antibody to T. cruzi
NUCLEIC ACID TESTING – ROCHE
- S201 - HIV, HCV & HBV
- S201 WNV – West Nile Virus
- C6800 - Zika
ABO AND SEROLOGY - BECKMAN COULTER PK7300 and BIORAD TANGO
- BLOOD GROUPING
- Syphilis Antibody
- Atypical RBC Antibody screening
- Rh & Kell Phenotyping
- CMV Antibody
- Sickle Cell Screens
- Residual white cell counts by flow cytometer
- Available Upon Request
Highly Competent Testing Staff equals High Quality Results
EASE OF SPECIMEN TRANSPORTATION
Blood Bank of Delmarva is readily accessible by car, bus, rail, or air.
- Less than 24 hour turnaround time from sample receipt to results reported.
- Donor test results by Email or Network Transfer via FTP files.
Want more information? Contact Roger Palmer at email@example.com.
Blood Bank of Delmarva and its Laboratories are licensed by the Food and Drug Administration.