Blood Bank of Delmarva's QuickPass
Blood Bank of Delmarva’s QuickPass is a simple and convenient way to complete your health history questionnaire online on the day of your donation.
Before you begin, please note that QuickPass:
- Is compatible with most internet browsers and mobile devices. If you experience technical difficulties, try another device or answer the questions when you arrive at the donation site.
- Must be completed on the day of your donation, as responses are only valid that day. Questions should be answered honestly and accurately in a private setting without input from anyone else.
- Is confidential. Your responses are contained within the barcode on your QuickPass. The barcode is scanned when you present for donation and the responses are then available for review.
- Does not allow you to save and return later to complete it. It must be completed in one sitting and takes approximately 10 minutes.
- Does not save answers. Your responses are not stored online; therefore, you must present your QuickPass at the time of donation.
- Does not determine eligibility. The staff will review your health history at the time of donation.
If you are unsure of how to answer a question, please skip it.
There may be circumstances where your QuickPass cannot be used and you may be asked to complete the questionnaire again at the donation site.
Start using QuickPass