Donate Blood, Plant Trees, Save Lives!
Blood Bank of Delmarva has teamed up with Forestmatic to help combat climate change. From October 26th through November 9th, one tree per presenting donor will be planted in Uganda.
What impact does planting trees really have?
- Planting trees to offset carbon footprints of products and services sold.
- Reforestation - growing where it matters to counter climate change on a global scale.
- Providing the necessary infrastructure to generate green impact.
- Educating local communities on tree planting and community working.
- Supporting local communities, farmers and families with income generation.
- Building a network of communities on national and international scales.
To learn more about the program as a whole, click here!
All donors will be given a unique ID code at the time of donation. This code will allow you to track the progress of a tree planted in your name!
To see the impact BBD donors have already made, visit Forestmatic